Kindur helps you prepare and live through retirement through offering you different accounts which align to your goals. We currently support retirement accounts (IRAs and Roth IRAs).
Articles in this section
- Is there a difference between withdrawing from taxable funds versus qualified funds?
- What are my fees on the ETF portfolio?
- How do I adjust my risk tolerance?
- What if I want to invest in specific stocks or funds?
- How does risk tolerance impact my account and investments?
- Why do you need to verify my email address?
- How do I close my Kindur portfolio accounts?
- What if my marriage status changes?
- I am the beneficiary. How do I take over the account?
- The account holder has passed away. What should I do next?