You can withdraw funds from your retirement accounts by logging into your Kindur account and navigating to the “Accounts” page in the left-hand navigation. Select which account you wish to withdraw from and follow the appropriate steps. Please remember that for Roth IRAs, the account needs to demonstrate it has been established for 5 years prior to distribution.
Articles in this section
- Is there a difference between withdrawing from taxable funds versus qualified funds?
- What are my fees on the ETF portfolio?
- How do I adjust my risk tolerance?
- What if I want to invest in specific stocks or funds?
- How does risk tolerance impact my account and investments?
- Why do you need to verify my email address?
- How do I close my Kindur portfolio accounts?
- What if my marriage status changes?
- I am the beneficiary. How do I take over the account?
- The account holder has passed away. What should I do next?