Our investment philosophy is based on building well diversified portfolios that include a cross-section of stocks and bonds, securities in different sectors and established funds that track to the market overall. At this time, we do not support trading of individual funds or stocks. However, we do continually rebalance each client’s portfolio regularly to maintain diversification and help stay aligned to the target portfolio.
Articles in this section
- Is there a difference between withdrawing from taxable funds versus qualified funds?
- What are my fees on the ETF portfolio?
- How do I adjust my risk tolerance?
- What if I want to invest in specific stocks or funds?
- How does risk tolerance impact my account and investments?
- Why do you need to verify my email address?
- How do I close my Kindur portfolio accounts?
- What if my marriage status changes?
- I am the beneficiary. How do I take over the account?
- The account holder has passed away. What should I do next?