We deliver important account notifications including statements and other account activity digitally, so we use email verification to ensure you are able to receive this information about your account.
Articles in this section
- Is there a difference between withdrawing from taxable funds versus qualified funds?
- What are my fees on the ETF portfolio?
- How do I adjust my risk tolerance?
- What if I want to invest in specific stocks or funds?
- How does risk tolerance impact my account and investments?
- Why do you need to verify my email address?
- How do I close my Kindur portfolio accounts?
- What if my marriage status changes?
- I am the beneficiary. How do I take over the account?
- The account holder has passed away. What should I do next?