We understand that preferences change, so you can always update your risk tolerance. Just log into your Kindur account, click your name in the upper right corner and select profile. Choose Retirement in the left-hand menu and click edit. Please note that updating your risk tolerance may result in (i) the purchase or sale of securities which could cause tax consequences for you and (ii) changes to the asset allocation of your Kindur portfolio. It can take up to 5 days for these changes to take effect.
Articles in this section
- Is there a difference between withdrawing from taxable funds versus qualified funds?
- What are my fees on the ETF portfolio?
- How do I adjust my risk tolerance?
- What if I want to invest in specific stocks or funds?
- How does risk tolerance impact my account and investments?
- Why do you need to verify my email address?
- How do I close my Kindur portfolio accounts?
- What if my marriage status changes?
- I am the beneficiary. How do I take over the account?
- The account holder has passed away. What should I do next?