You may withdraw funds any time after your annuity contract is issued. Keep in mind, there may be associated withdrawal charges. Free withdrawals of up to 10% of the contract value are allowed each contract year beginning in year two. Any withdrawal you take will reduce your contract value. If you are receiving income (LIB) payments, any additional withdrawals you take will reduce the amount of future income payments.
Articles in this section
- Why can annuities be an important part of retirement planning?
- What is a fixed annuity?
- Is an annuity right for me?
- How does Kindur’s annuity work?
- What’s unique about Kindur’s annuity?
- What do you get from the annuity Kindur offers?
- Who is American Equity?
- What are the fees associated with Kindur Assured Income ?
- When purchasing an annuity, which account type should I fund from first?
- What is a Lifetime Income Benefit Rider (LIBR)?