We don’t take upfront commissions like traditional insurance agents so you have more money growing towards your retirement income. Our fees cover the advice we provide as your investment advisor while your policy grows and we don’t collect our management fee until you are enjoying the benefits of guaranteed income. We take a modest fee of $250 a year for providing advice regarding your annuity within the context of your overall portfolio, including recommendations on timing for electing income and assistance with any policy related service requests you may have. Once you elect to receive income under your Lifetime Income Benefit Rider, we take our advisory fee of .5% as a percentage of the account value. Thats $500 a year for a $100,000 account value. Our fee goes down over time as your income is paid-out.
Articles in this section
- Why can annuities be an important part of retirement planning?
- What is a fixed annuity?
- Is an annuity right for me?
- How does Kindur’s annuity work?
- What’s unique about Kindur’s annuity?
- What do you get from the annuity Kindur offers?
- Who is American Equity?
- What are the fees associated with Kindur Assured Income ?
- When purchasing an annuity, which account type should I fund from first?
- What is a Lifetime Income Benefit Rider (LIBR)?